Monday, December 5, 2011

Thoughts From My Head

Today, this blog comes to you in 3 parts...

PART 1: Jobs I think would be hard:
  • Ventriloquist in Antarctica: The one time it's not cool to be able to see your own breath.
  • Making the Chinese version of Scrabble: I'm not even sure how that would work.
  • Being Lady Gaga's tailor: I'm not sure how hard it is to sew meat together but...
  • Streetwalker in Venice, Italy: I'm picturing needing snorkel and water-wings...so sexy.
PART 2: Real make or break moments:
  • If I'm dancing in the kitchen and singing out of key you would join me and not make me stop to put on pants first.
  • You understand that cold pizza IS an acceptable breakfast food.
  • I have an obsession with Superman...deal with it.
PART 3: Things I don't understand
  • When waiters tell you "If you need anything tonight, my name is So-and-So"...what is their name if I don't need anything?
  • Sunflower seeds that have no shell are said to be "shelled", while seeds with the shells still on are called "unshelled".
  • Fantasy Football.

Thanks for reading :D

~Bridey J

2 comments: